Foundation Ambar was established in 2012 in Srednji Magnojevic;, a
near Bijeljina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and was registered by the
Ministry of Justice on November 25, 2012 in Sarajevo. The Founder of the Foundation Ambar is Milenko Lazic.
Foundation Ambar's Management Board consists of Seraina Renz, Branislav
Nikolic and Rade Radovanivic;.
The Director of the Foundation Ambar is Maya Minder.
The objectives of the Foundation Ambar
- Support and assistance to young artists, art students and artists,
- Assistance in funding art projects or publications,
- Spreading awareness about the importance of art in society,
- Support for inter-regional artistic and cultural connections,
- Expansion of the international artistic and cultural connections,
- Support cooperation between faculties and schools of art in the
country and abroad,
Oragnition of exhibitions, presentations, symposiums, workshops, art
colonies, conferences, roundtables, donor conferences and similar
Principles of Foundation Ambar
- Total transparency in bookkeeping,
- Minimum annual administrative expenses
Current Capital Foundation Ambar
Founders motivation for the establishment of Foundation
It is strange, that for the same work, someone can earn in an
hour what somebody a few miles away earns for the whole day.
During my 6-month stay in Belgrade in 2008, I regularly went to the store of painting materials in Rajićva
Ulica, where each time I boutht
material worth about 100 francs. There I saw artist colleagues who, for 2 francs, bought a paper and a pencil.